New Video - Struggling and Tickled in a Tight Hogtie
March 31, 2018
Training of K 2.0 - Gags Test
March 4, 2018
So for this mornings task I have been self gagging to test out different variations of duct tape gags. Below there is a photo of each type along with the description given to me and a 5 star rating. All except the ballgag ones I used 2 pairs of my own underwear to stuff my mouth.
1. Two strips horizontally (One just under nose, one an inch lower)
(2/5) A simple gag - I'm just too good at getting it off though!
2. Three strips horizontally (As above but with one tucked under chin)
(3/5) An improvement on the 2 strips - A good everyday gag.
3. Three strips, one horizontally and the other two as an 'x'.
(4/5) One of my favourites without being to constrictive. Can fit more in my mouth with this one oddly?
4. Two strips, one with nose cut out and other strip covering mouth/chin.
(4/5) When done right I like that one puts extra pressure on your breathing. (Lots of drool too!)
5. Wrap around head.
(5/5) Always love this one (despite the hair pulling). Effective and restrictive.
6. Wrap around horizontally, then another going vertical under chin and around top of head.
(4/5) This is probably preferred from the other point of view - It is effective but blocks my vision in an annoying way.
7. Wrap around with tape between lips like cleave gag.
(5/5) Love this one! Cleave gags made of anything really ;)
8. Two strips covering mouth with two further vertical strips running down sides of nose and covering eyes.
(5/5) This was an interesting one to try and get a photo of on my own. Lots of giggling!
9. Two horizontal strips covering ballgag.
(4/5) I love ballgags but they really make me drool so 2 pieces of tape won't hold up for long against me.